Year 1 Teacher - Maternity Cover
Class Teacher Year 1 – Burtonwood CP School (Omega MAT)
Burtonwood CP School
Tel – 01925 224072
School website – www.burtonwoodcp.co.uk
Headteacher – Mr A Redman
This vacancy is: Fixed Term (Maternity Cover) 01/09/2019 – 03/04/2020
The Governors at Burtonwood Community Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join their dedicated staff for a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have the passion to inspire and motivate children in their classroom
- Have the commitment and enthusiasm to ensure that all children reach their potential by supporting an exciting, motivating, creative curriculum
- Be an excellent team player working successfully with everyone in the school community
- Be ambitious, setting high standards for themselves and others
In return we can offer:
- Friendly, well-behaved children, who enjoy their learning
- A motivated, friendly and professional staff
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
Candidates are encouraged to look around the school by telephone appointment.
Closing date: 24th June 2019
Shortlisting: 28th June 2019
Interview date: 5th July 2019
Application forms are available from the school website – www.burtonwoodcp.co.uk or via email email@example.com and should be returned to the Headteacher, Mr Andrew Redman, either by post or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Burtonwood Community Primary School/Omega MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff and expects all adults to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found on homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public-bodies/dbs/.
Omega MAT is an equal opportunities employer.