- Be aware that there are more eligible children than places available. We are advised not to move children around from existing bubbles if possible. While allowing for this, we will allocate new places as fairly as possible.
- Places are subject to availability with key workers being given priority, followed by Y6.
- Please state if you're a key worker and also in Reception, Year 1 and Y6.
- There will be no dipping in and out once a place is requested.
- You will be notified via your bubble teacher, Class Dojo and/or text to confirm your child's place in school.
Please complete it for each child that you have in school.
10th July, 2020
26th June, 2020
1st March, 2020
7th February, 2020
1st February, 2020
30 actions to look after ourselves and each other.
Please go to our website for information regarding Foodbanks and other support services. https://t.co/b7bQMya2m0
A fantastic last afternoon in Year 1, finishing off paintings based on The Curious Case of The Missing Mammoth. So… https://t.co/IQjdXVnxVV
Year 6 have been investigating volume in maths using cubes. We recorded our work on the iPads using Pic Collage. We… https://t.co/MyznRYMQFH
Year 3 are using laptops today to start writing their information poster on whales. We have inserted text boxes and… https://t.co/TQz74soPxt
Year 1 are spending this week learning all about life in space - we’ve found it fascinating to watch videos made by… https://t.co/EVUeyR4LaU
Year 3 learnt a lot about Vikings on their residential in the Lake District. We learnt about the boats, how they ma… https://t.co/ZAt3CSejkq